As you have seen in the news or read in the headlines, new cases of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 are emerging in the United States. As we are getting prepared for what could come, we wanted to offer you the tools we are using to navigate the chaos. Our goal is to educate as many people as possible and provide actionable solutions to guide you through the times to come.
Here is what we are doing:
- Lash Affair will strictly follow the recommendations provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- All Lash Affair employees are equipped to work remotely, and we do not anticipate a change in efficiency or service levels.
- Lash Affair inventory is being closely managed and is currently able to meet the anticipated increase in demand.
Our current order recommendations:
- Purchase, at minimum, a 90-day supply of the products that are critical to your business’ success.
To further our commitment of being a part of the solution, Lash Affair will extend a 35% discount on all supplies purchased from www.lashaffair.com until March 31st, without minimums or quantity restrictions.
Tips for ordering:
- Don’t overspend. Carefully count your existing inventory and order what is essential to your business for 90 – 120 days.
- Place an initial order. If you don’t have time to check inventory, place an order for the critical products now and additional orders before March 31st if you need to save 35%.
- Don’t wait until March 31st. We’ve learned that many of our customers wait until the last day to inventory or order supplies. This is evident by the amount of overnight shipping our customers pay. We anticipate a large quantity of orders by March 31st, so we recommend you place your order as soon as you are prepared to do so.
- Expect shipping delays. While Lash Affair is currently operating at normal capacity, we do rely on the United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) to deliver your order. Once your order has been packaged, there is a potential for shipping delays that are out of our control due to the anticipated increase in online sales across all industries. The earlier you place your order, the earlier it may arrive. This applies to any online purchases you make during this time.
We’ve compiled a list of our resources for you to access, and hope that you share this with your close circle.
- Visit our FAQ to learn more about the COVID-19 virus and how it could affect your business.
- Download our 90-day preparedness supply sheets for Lash Extensions and Lash Lifts.
- Keep an eye on the CDC for National updates here.
- If you’re international, follow the WHO’s global updates here.
- Stay up to date on the current state of USPS and UPS deliveries.
- Check out what major banks are doing to aid their customers during this time here.
- Read about the U.S. Small Business Administration’s disaster loans to aid during this time here.