- CChelseaVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsNice brushes
I purchased these to give out with my cleanser and they're so nice. Aesthetically and quality wise.
- KLKia L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect!
I’ve reordered these brushes multiple times.. they are amazing and well worth the price. Would recommend to anyone to retail/ add to a cleanser kit.
- HTHeidi T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
These are perfect for my retail spot. I also have plastic tubes I put them in so my clients can ensure their brushes stay clean. 🤍
- GRGhislaine R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love
Love the grip and the fluffy bristles and clients love it too!
EYELASH EXTENSION ACCESSORIES
- SSophieRated 4 out of 5 starsSuper cute!
Holds all my glues, and looks cute in my room. Also air proof so I know my glues are stored correctly!
- RTRegine T.Rated 5 out of 5 starsMust have!
I have high humidity in my space but this keeps the glue perfect.LALash Affair2 years agoThank you for your five star review, Regine. We really appreciate it!
- BSBlanca S.Rated 5 out of 5 starsmagic little box
i love this little storage box, it helped so much with my glue. i gifted 3 for xmas.
- EHEva H.Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove Shack
I got the black little love shack! It’s the perfect little adhesive home! Holds several adhesives and is the perfect size for on the go!
- AAddieRated 5 out of 5 starsCute
The cutest little love shack for my adhesive! Loving it.
- RTRegine T.Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove It!
It is beautiful and works great! i love it comes with a tool to add water.
- EEmaryRated 1 out of 5 starsDoesnt work
I was REALLY excited about this but I received it and it never worked. It doesn't spray any mist at all just drips water out of where mist should come from.
Pretty bummed :(
- KKaylaRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat!
Meant to say, such a great little nano mister. Perfect size!
- KKaylaRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat!
Love this mirror!! A must have
- KKaylaRated 5 out of 5 starsVery Stylish
Amazing nano! A must have for curing!
- MAMargaret A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsSimple
Love these wipes . So simple and easy to use.Level of Experience Advanced
- ELErica L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsMy adhesive bottles have never been cleaner
If you don’t have these yet, what are you waiting for? Lint free, easy to use wipes let you burp your bottle and keep your nozzle clean an clear. It’s a lash artist must have
- ELErica L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsSafe storage and chic too!
I have about 5 of these for my lash tweezers, lift tools, and brow tools. The leather surface makes for easy application of label stickers so I know what is in each tweezer roll without having to open everything. I keep them on my treatment counter because they don’t look cluttered, i fact they look chic and it’s easy grab and go for my tools, which as a professional, you know are everything to your success!Technique Classic, Hybrid, Volume, Mega Volume, Isolation
- KKaylaRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
Love the look and feel of this
- RMRachel M.Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this case!
I must say im fond of both cases! However I enjoy that this case can hold alllllll my tools! Knowing my tweezers are safe for travel and just daily storage is a good feeling. Get yourself a new rollout lash tweezer case!
- SSarahRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Tweezer Case!!
I absolutely love everything about this tweezer case. It has a very luxurious feel to it with the leather. I love the sizing and how I can fit all my tweezers inside safely. I never have to worry if there’s gonna fall out because the elastics are so secure. Five stars!
- CCecilliRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this case!
This little tweezer case is pretty perfect! It's cute, it's sleek, it holds eight pair of tweezers and it holds them snugly. Super easy to throw in a work bag or luggage. Love it :)
- TTatianaRated 5 out of 5 starsGold star reflection
Mirrors are essential for lash artists because we need to be able to check our work. You can get one of these little dental mirrors anywhere, but a gold one?? It's just prettier than a plain white one. Gold goes with every esthetic, in my book any way! I also like that it has some weight to it as opposed to a plastic mirror.
- JHJulia H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGame Changer!!!!!
These lash map stickers are a game changer for me and the results I can give my clients. I've been lashing for almost 8 years now (full time) and I would not always write my maps on the lash pad. I tried to 'eyeball' the map for a long time...why? Who knows. Now, I select the lash map for each client that I know would look best on them. I can work fastest and give even more beautiful, fuller results because I don't have to think about anything. Thank you Lash Affair for this little gem as it serves up BIG smiles!!!
- ANAlicia Noel T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsAll time fav!
This really helps with my mapping! Amazing idea♥️
- ESErica S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsA must!
These stickers are so incredibly helpful when you're just starting out. I had a hard time mapping out different styles on my own but this is the answer to my prayers!!
- ESElizabeth S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starslove em!
can't lash without them! help create perfect symmetrical sets and fills! 🖤
- JBJulie B.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 starsGreat!
Love how it helps keep me on track! Don’t love how it won’t stick to the eye padLALash Affair8 months ago
Hey Julie, thanks so much for your feedback 🖤 Sometimes if the client's eyes are really deep set, or their cheekbones are high lifting can occur. If you ever have any flyaway Lash Map ends, our product team recommends using a tiny piece of surgical or blue tape. It helps any lifting ends and secures the Lash Map onto your gel pads. Let us know if you have any other questions by chat or email, we're here for you!
- ASAnfrea S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGel affair
Love them for clients with strong natural bottom lashes. These pads hold the natural lashes in place, so they don’t get bonded with top lashes.
- ATAmy T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsLash pads
- ANAlicia Noel T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best!
I will never go back to other eyepads. These hold extremely well but don’t pull on the lashes. Perfect for the tape-back method?
- RERebecca E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBEST EYE PADS EVER
These eye pads are the absolute best at holding down the lower lashes with NO MOVEMENT and they are compfortable for the client! These are the most gentle when being removed as well which is a huge plus!
- DFDana-Marie F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsIn love!
Perfect for a quick application, no bottom lashes come up, can readjust easily with great stick if the client moves, also a life saver when they have lotion or makeup on <3