- ELErika Lee G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsThe only lash bath I recommend
I love TLC and so do my customers!
- DBDaniiela B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsBEST CLEANSER EVERRRRR!
I just love it!
My clients love it!
Removes make up like no other!!
- ELErica L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starseffective and refreshing
My eyes and skin love the tea tree in TLC. I always feel sparkling clean and know that I’m using the right thing for myself and my clients. No blepharitis over here.
This is a must before applying lash extensions or performing a lash lift or brow lamination.
I also use TLC as my pre and post brow waxing cleanser because of the tea tree. Give it a try!
- SSophieRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!
I love how clean it gets my clients lashes while still being gentle and not burning.
- LLisaRated 5 out of 5 starsGood stuff
Love the eyewash, I think it’s even improve the texture of my eye lids and skin.
EYELASH EXTENSION TWEEZERS & AFTERCARE
SAVE 35% ON ALL AFTERCARE + TWEEZERS UNTIL NOV 18 AT MIDNIGHT USE CODE LOVE35 PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $150
Everyone needs dope eyelash tweezers, and ours are hand-tested by lash artists, just for you.
Don’t forget about our eyelash serum, tea tree-infused foaming eyelash cleaner, eyelash mascara, and liquid eyeliner, your clients will be able to maximize lash health + retention while keeping their lashes on point for weeks.
Whatever you need to be successful, we’ve got you
- ELErica L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for making wide fans
I had to get to know this pair at first, but a few months later these are my favorite for making wide fans and 6-10mm lengths. Also great for longer lengths and help me fan fast in an appointment.Technique Classic, Hybrid, Volume, Mega Volume, Isolation
- AJAlyssa J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely Amazing!
Love the quality of these tweezers! Definitely been noticing a difference in my isolation! I would 100% recommend!Technique Isolation, Classic
- LDLisa D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsTweezers
There the best I’ve used yet 5 stars ❤️
- ELErica L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsVolume VIP
I love these for Russian volume or 3-7D fans. It has a huge sweet spot and is very easy to control. Love how light these are on my hands and wrist!Technique Isolation, Mega Volume, Classic
- EMEssence M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite tweezers
I absolutely love these tweezers, light weight, great for classic or volume
- DSDessire S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best 🏻!!!
All my tweezers are from Lash Affair. With that I say it all. I love them.Technique Hybrid
- ELErica L.Rated 5 out of 5 starsEven the dumbest dude could find this sweet spot
Stop searching around for the sweet spot, look no further than these AMAZING volume tweezers. I love the Sweet Spot because the grab is huge! Mega Volume success every time. Whether I’m pinching fans or working off the strip, these help me deliver the best Lashgasm to my clients, and quickly!
I also love these for squeezing old fans to break down adhesive for easy removal.
- EMEsmeralda M.Rated 5 out of 5 starsGAME CHANGER !
Love these tweezers! Definitely made my hybrid and volume sets much easier and quicker !
- CBChinh b.Rated 5 out of 5 starsSweet spot tweezer
Best tweezer for volume lashes! Super light weight and easy to make fans.
- AAddieRated 5 out of 5 starsSweet Spot is Accurate
These are one of the best volume tweezers I have used!
- JGJenny G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsSave Your Tears - Finally Found THE ONE
Beginner here!! When I tell you these have saved me time and tears grabbing and isolating.. trust! Love the quality of these tweezers! Definitely been noticing a difference in my isolation! I would 100% recommend!
- ELErica L.Rated 5 out of 5 starsClassic Go To
Double Date is my fave Classic Tweezer. There is a secure closure without having to squeeze too tightly and I never drop lashes. Amazing for extension removal as well. The thin tip allows for precision placement and grip. For volume work, I like using Double Date to craft smaller and less dense fans for inner corner placement.
- JBJesamea B.Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this tweezer!
This is definitely my favorite isolation tweezers! My go to! Does a really good job isolating even the smallest lash. Will definitely buy more!
- OAOyuki A.Rated 5 out of 5 starsUse for volume
Absolutely love these tweezers! Use it for my volume sets, recently dropped mine so now I’m purchasing a new pair
- KKaylaRated 5 out of 5 starsBest isolation tweezer!
I have tried a lot of tweezers and this is by far my favorite for isolation. The tips are very thin and sharp making isolation a breeze!
- NNancyJeanRated 5 out of 5 starsClassic
These tweezers are really thick and not too pointy. They fit really comfortably in hand and are perfect for isolating. This is the perfect tweezer to use when transitioning from the tweezers you are trained with . Very beginner friendly and affordable
- MKMelinda K.Rated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite classic tweezers.
Perfect for classic, great closure and doesn’t hurt my hands. I would recommend this to anyone doing classics. Everyone always asks me where I got them because they like the gold color lolLALash Affair2 years agoThanks for your review, Melinda! We’re so glad you found a pair of our hand tested tweezers that are a great fit for you.
- GIGabriella I.Rated 5 out of 5 starsMy Favorite!!
Ideal for isolation, my go to tweezer!
- KKaylaRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat!!
A great pair of tweezers! My favorite for isolation and application.
- PSPatrice S.Rated 4 out of 5 starsMy Favorites!
I love isolating with these tweezers and they helped increase my speed by a ton. However, they are super fragile. I dropped them once and they are now ruined. I’m repurchasing, but I really wish Lash Affair offered a warranty or repair program. Even a discount for repurchases.LALash Affair3 years agoThank you for the feedback! All lash tweezers are fragile by nature, that's why they are so precise. I've sent you a gift card towards your next purchase, and here is a helpful blog with advice for caring for your tweezers - https://lashaffair.com/blogs/lash-artist-blog/how-to-take-care-of-your-lash-tweezers?_pos=4&_sid=343914014&_ss=r If you have any questions, feel welcome to call us at 800-608-2420 - We are happy to help!
- ELErica L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsThat moment when your Side Chick becomes your Wifey
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!! Honestly, I wear Side Chick every day and also introduce all of my clients to her. She really gets around, but with good reason. Side Chick glides on smoothly and super black, but comes off effortlessly with TLC and cleansing brush. Buy it. Aw who am I kidding, buy 15!!!
- VHVictoria H.Rated 5 out of 5 starsThey have amazing customer
They have amazing customer service.My first shipment it didn’t work but they immediately responded to my email within a few minutes and sent me a new one. This product is amazing it’s easy to use and easy to remove. I highly recommend it
- JFJennifer F.Rated 5 out of 5 starsBest eyeliner
I just purchased Lash Affair’s eyeliner and it is amazing! It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It doesn’t irritate my eyes at all and many other brands of eyeliners do irritate my eyes. I love it and will be setting up a subscription so I don’t run out.
- KKORated 5 out of 5 starsNot the liner’s fault
I’m new to extensions. I’m used to using a pencil liner. I don’t have a steady hand for liquid liners. I’m having a hard time getting the right line thickness, but it’s probably just because I’m not good with liquid liners. Also, I was bummed because brown wasn’t available, so I had to order black. I’m not used to black, so that doesn’t help. Once I get the hang of liquid liner, I’m sure this will be my favorite liner for extensions.
- KKaylaRated 5 out of 5 starsEasy to use!
My clients love this eye liner! It is easy to apply stays on yet is easy to remove. I recommend this liner to all my clients!