The One | Lash Extension Adhesive for Low Humidity
- Ultimate Bond
- Black cap
- Low vapor (fume)
- 1-3 second dry time
- Slightly thicker viscosity than "True Love"
- Works best in an environment of 30-45% relative humidity
- Remove cap
- Cover nozzle with tin foil or the included pin
- Shake for two minutes at the beginning of your workday and for 15 seconds before each drop
- To dispense, turn bottle upside down, not at an angle, and let gravity do its work
- After getting your perfect drop, “burp” the adhesive by turning the bottle right side up and gently squeezing the trapped air bubbles out of the nozzle (excludes Love Potion)
- Use a cotton-free sponge to wipe the nozzle clean of any excess adhesive and screw lid on tight
- Store your adhesive upright in an airtight container, such as the lil’ Love Shack, and keep the container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Replace eyelash glue every 4-5 weeks
ProTip: We recommend using a hygrometer in your treatment room to accurately gauge your humidity levels. If your humidity is low, consider using a Nano Mister to expedite the curing process and decrease exposure to adhesive vapors. Remember to wait at least one minute after your last lash extension is applied and always hold the Nano Mister 12-18 inches away from the client’s lashes while misting.Intended for lash extension professionals only.